FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I place an order at NatureTraders?
- Sign up to create an account.
- Browse our cold-pressed oil products, palm/areca leaf products and special grocery items & other available snacks or use the search box to look for specific items or brands
- When you find what you want, select a quantity and click the "Add to Cart" button.
- Once you've selected and added all you want to cart, proceed to checkout. In the shopping cart page apply any coupon you may have.
- Click on checkout. You will be guided through the steps to set your shipping address. Select a payment method. You can pay via Zelle or cash or check.
- After you review and place your order, we'll send you an e-mail confirming your order details and pick up details.
What is the minimum order?
There is no minimum order amount for order to be pick up by customers. If delivery is needed please contact the customer support via ph-503-660-8752 or online contact form.
How can I pay for my order?
Nature Traders accepts Zelle payment to phone #503-660-8752 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Cash on delivery (COD), Cash on Pickup (COP), Check and bank transfers.
Can I cancel or change my order?
You can cancel, change an order anytime within 3 hours of cut off time after the order is placed. If you miss the cut off and want to change your order, please call Nature Traders customer support.
What is your return policy?No questions asked, Hassle Free return policy! At the same time, in order to uphold our food safety standards, we are unable to accept any returns or offer a refund for any opened food products.
The item should be in its original packaging. We will review and process a refund or arrange for replacement. If you think something went wrong we want to know about it. We constantly work hard to improve our process.
You place an order online. You will be given a date & time on when the order will be ready for Pickup. Wait for a text message notification sent to your registered phone number once the order is ready before coming for pickup. This will ensure that your order is ready when you arrive for pickup.
Pickup Location is Bethany, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tigard and Wilsonville. Address will be shared via text message. As always, our customer support is available to assist on 971-330-4867.
WOODEN COLD-PRESSED OILS
HOW IT'S MADE?
Chekko virgin cold pressed oils are extracted using the traditional wooden expeller or called chekku. Chekko uses wood of high medicinal value in the expeller. This traditional process of oil extraction ensures that the oil retains all its properties and nutrients rather than getting refined out.
HOW ABOUT QUALITY OF COLD-PRESSED OILS?
100% NO PRESERVATIVES. The process ensures there is no need for preservatives or additives which further makes the oil unhealthy. Chekko through its 100% pure traditional method gives 100% pure cold pressed oils.
HOW IT IS PACKAGED?
Chekko virgin cold pressed oils comes in attractively branded tin packaging. Tin packaging ensures that there is an excellent barrier against water, oxygen and light thereby increasing the shelf life and consistency of the product for long period. The need for preservatives doesn’t arise in Tin packaging because the contents are preserved naturally. Tin is environment friendly with 100% recyclability.